There are a plethora of incredible resources I’ve been exposed to and come across here at Lakehead U, and this link I’m sharing today is by far one of the best. For videos, resources, assessment and instructional strategies, and much, much more, make time for this link. For ELT’s there is a whole section of resources for ELL’s worth checking out. Dig into the links and look around, there is a lot of amazing information here.
Reflecting, sharing, learning and pondering on effective ESL Teaching methods, materials, student assessment, and communication, all in the hopes of professional development.
I taught ESL in South Korea from 2007 to 2013. My students called me "Jennifer Teacher."
- RT @ScholasticTeach: Teach #BlackHistoryMonth with these 3 engaging articles from #NYTUpfront! ow.ly/VQps309i204 2 months ago
- RT @bzogley: @pasi_sahlberg "Want to improve education, equity and conditions for children, empower women." #edchat https://t.co/j8QrnTd9pd 2 months ago
- Thank you! :) RT @TeacherSChoi: @JenniferTeaches Stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say keep up the amazing work! 😀 2 months ago
- 4 of 5 stars to A Meal in Winter by Hubert Mingarelli goodreads.com/review/show/17… 8 months ago
- RT @environmentont: Retweet to show your support for low carbon Ontario transit. Visit Ontario.ca/climatechange to learn more #ONclimate 1 year ago
Dig Deep: Archives